Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well it's been awhile...


I started this blog when I was on Thanksgiving break last year, and I haven't done a thing with it since! Partly because I didn't have time and partly because Blake made fun of me for it.

I recently completed a writing class for my master's in reading and it has inspired me to write a little bit more...I'm going to do so through this blog!


UPDATES!!!!!


Over the summer I've been a stay at home wife and I must say, I LOVE IT!! However, for some reason my house still fails to be immaculate, and the laundry keeps piling up. Even though I'm home more, I still feel like I've been really busy!



I'm almost finished with the first two classes towards my masters in reading education. Surprisingly, I've actually enjoyed being a student again, and so far I've only missed one point between both classes! It's amazing to me how much more applicable and enjoyable these classes have been toward my career as opposed to undergrad!



Speaking of work, I still don't have a job yet for fall...for those out of the loop, my job got cut due to funding for TITLE I. I'm still appreciative for the opportunity that I had last year because I learned so much! I've gotten calls from several schools, but they have all been too far from where I live. Man is Kanawha County huge or what!? I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that I will know something within the next two weeks.




Blake is still as amazing as ever! I know that its cheesy, but sometimes I look at him and wonder how on Earth I got so lucky. I was super addicted to the Bachelorette this season but the more I watched, the more thankful I was that I'm not still searching for the one! I found it exhausting!!



Gotta run! Check back later, I promise I'll try to keep things interesting!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm your first follower!