Well I've temporarily fallen off the bloggin wagon, but I'm back up and running today! I have been extremely busy with work that I have hardly had any time to sit and relax.
Let's see...
I really like my new job, other than the fact that I think school officials fail to realize that there aren't enough hours in a day to accomplish everything expected of me. I feel like I'm racing the clock everyday. Most days before I know it, it's 3:00 and I want to scream because I still have stuff to do!! Everything else is running smoothly though. I sort of have to laugh sometimes because I think I had forgotten what it was like to be a pre-teen. On a daily basis I have to address games of footsie, eye rolling, and bf/gf drama, all the while I want to shout...YOU'RE TEN PEOPLE!! YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE TO DEAL WITH THIS DRAMA!! BE A KID WHILE YOU CAN!! It wouldn't matter if I did shout those things anyways, apparently when you're ten you know everything! Did I say I do like my job...because all jokes aside, I really do.
On another note, I have an extremely exciting weekend coming up! I am going to Gatlinburg with my old college roommates! It's been almost a year since I've seen them! It's hard to believe that you spend all your free time with these people for four wonderful years and then... BAM, it's now a once or twice a year get together. I will definitely post some pictures when I get back!



No comments:
Post a Comment