First let me start by saying I'm keeping this post short and sweet. I have worked way too much over the last week, and I am running on empty! ( I also apologize for the first part of this post looking like a link...I don't know why it's doing this and I'm too tired to figure out how to make it go away!)
Well guys it's official...I got a job!! Last Monday I found out that I will be teaching fifth grade at Pt. Harmony Elementary in Cross Lanes. Everyone there has been super friendly and encouraging as I have scrambled to get my classroom in order. I wanted to take a few pictures of it before the kids come in tomorrow. I know the bulletin boards are a little bare but I'm a firm believer in not using too many pre-made products but instead covering things up as you teach! Also for those of you that think putting up bulletin boards is such a fun job...you're very very wrong! It's very time consuming and truthfully I think it's a pain!! As you check out my new space...picture everything in these pictures in a big jumbled pile in the middle of the room (that's pretty much what I started with). I didn't take any before pictures because I didn't think of that until I was about half way finished getting everything ready. Lucky for you guys, you just get to see the pretty!



I will get to meet my new class tomorrow and I must say I'm a little nervous! I don't care how old you are...first day jitters are exactly the same! I'll let you know if I survive!! Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment