Monday, August 31, 2009

Celebration!!!

I'm excited to announce that I met my Weight Watcher's Goal this week! I started the WW online program back in April when I felt gross in all my summer clothes. I didn't want to do the meeting thing because I wasn't huge to begin with, and I felt like people would say things like..."Well you don't need to lose weight..." and so on. (For the record this did happen to me in the past) Anyways, I knew I needed to loose about 10 pounds and I wanted to do it the right way. Some friends of mine have been really successful with WW, so I decided to check it out. I set my goal on line one night thinking it would be impossible to reach and now here I am about 4 months later feeling wonderful!! I've lost a total of 19 pounds!!


You know, the process wasn't a quick solution, but ultimately it's been a program that I feel is extremely easy to follow and can continue to follow. I've made tons of delicious healthy meals, and I've never once felt deprived of anything I wanted to eat! As silly as it sounds, I have actually enjoyed measuring and weighing my food! I'm not one to gloat on things like this but I am really proud of myself and wanted to celebrate with you guys!!