Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a Love Story...

Once upon a time (2 years ago to be exact), at a castle in Hurricane...

Prince Charming was ready to meet his blushing bride...




The day she had planned for and dreamed of since she was a little girl had finally arrived...


They said their "I dos" and sealed the deal with a kiss..


And rode off into the sunset to start forever together...
It's hard to believe two years have already passed since Blake and I got married. It is unbelievable to me how quickly time goes by as you get older. Being married to my best friend has truly been a blessing, and I am so thankful that God has given me such a wonderful partner to share my life with. Here's to many many more!
Ashley








2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats Ashley & Blake!!!!

Morris Mania said...

Awe, you are too cute! I can't believe it was 2 years ago. I still have that picture of Ella and Blake walking down the aisle! It was such a beautiful wedding. Congrats, and I hope you have 100 more great years.