Sunday, June 13, 2010

Home Alone!

This weekend Blake went on a much needed guys golfing trip with his friends from college. (I say much needed because he works so hard, and we've been crazy with the house...I know he needed some time to relax) I'm so glad that he got to go this year because for the past couple of years the trip has been planned and Blake has gotten sick that weekend. This is the first time in a couple of years that I've had to stay home alone. At first I felt like a kid and was texting him saying I was scared even though I have a very large, very loud dog to protect me (not really sure though because he can be a chicken at times too!). Well being scared wore off and then I was just bored and lonely. I guess it takes weekends like this to help us appreciate how lucky we are. Blake will be home this afternoon and I can't wait to see him. Mushy I know, but I don't care...I love that guy!

No comments: