Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Project Mode...

I have been in a major project mode the last few days. Over Labor day weekend I got the itch to paint our spare bedroom. (Instead I rearranged the furniture, but I'm hoping to get to the painting this coming weekend!) Since I didn't have paint or know what color to use, my friend Ashley and I headed out to Habitat for Humanity Restore to fix my itch!

I found this old lamp.
Blake said, "Wow, that's gaudy!" I have to agree but I had a vision in mind!



Amazing what a can of spray paint...
and a new lamp shade can do...
I love making old things new!

Our bedroom is officially finished and I will be posting pictures very soon!

I also decided that I was ready to get down stairs functional and usable. We spent last night building our new TV stand, and I love it! Still a little rearranging here and there and downstairs will be nearly complete.

No comments: