Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Already!!??

Note: This is a random post because my ADHD is in overdrive lately...

Is it just me or is time really going by faster? I mean,
I seriously feel like I blink and a month has gone by. Blake and I talk about this all the time. Does anyone else feel like as you get older time goes by faster? If so what is the solution to this because I hate seeing my life pass by in a mad blur!

Anyways...Yesterday after school I went to TJ MAXX and totally scored! I got 3 shirts for a total of $5!! What? That never happens to me! Of course I couldn't stop at $5 so I ended up spending $30! I love fall and I love summer but I always get so confused about what to wear between Labor day and when it starts to cool down. Hopefully my cheap purchases yesterday will carry me through the confusion.

Do you think it's too early to put out my fall decor? I love it all so much, I think I might put it out this weekend anways. I mean it is SEPTEMBER!

I can't wait for this long weekend! I still feel overwhelmed at work and would like for everyone to know that the days of teachers leaving work at 3:00 are long gone. I haven't left school before 5'oclock since the week before school started back.

I also am excited for September because our niece, Evie is going to arrive any day...I can't wait to hold that little sweetie!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I agree that time goes faster the older you get. I remember not being able to wait until I was 16 for what seemed an eternity. And, now, each day flies by! I don't think it's too early for fall decor.. I can't wait either. I hope your school year gets easier for you and you get to come home earlier! :)