Monday, October 4, 2010

Much needed QT

This weekend was absolutely perfect!! It's been a long time since I've felt like Blake and I got to spend some really good quality time together! We've been so busy with work and keeping up with things around the house after work that sometimes I feel like the only time we get to talk is right before bed! So here is our weekend in review...

Friday: After work Blake and I went with his sister Alissa and her husband Bryan to a Chris Tomlin concert! He was awesome. I went to my first Christian concert back in April and this one was just as good. I can't even decide if I liked Casting Crowns or Chris better. It's so amazing to worship our AMAZING GOD with so many others!

Saturday: We woke up and did some things around the house. I spent the large part of the morning catching up with our DVR. Let me just say, Private Practice...OH MY GOSH!! I don't know how I ever managed without a DVR. Blake and I took Max on a walk too. The weather on Saturday was gorgeous and we definitely have some of our best conversations on our walks. We went to Lola's with some friends on Saturday night. We hadn't been there in a while and it was sooo good!

Sunday: Blake and I decided to skip church to spend the day louging around together (We felt this was justifiable since we went to the concert on Friday!). Anyways we woke up and headed to Panara for breakfast. They have the best breakfast sandwiches and I got a pumpkin spice latte. It tasted like I was drinking a liquid pumpkin pie! When we came home, we took a nap and spent the rest of our rainy Sunday watching movies! We capped off our weekend with another great episode of Desperate Housewives!

Ok...I'll admit that some of you may think that our weekend was boring, but I have the best time with my husband when we are relaxing together at home, and this weekend was absolutely perfect!!

No comments: