Monday, March 19, 2012

Still here...

Geeze, it's past mid-March and I haven't even blogged once this month...oops! I feel like I haven't had a free minute to even sit down at the computer, let alone blog.

So where do I even start?
1. I'm exhausted. Working all day and coming home to a very active baby is wearing this little momma out. Sometimes I feel bad, because I feel like I'm not giving Walker enough of my energy. He plays so good, but I just always feel like I could do more. On a better note, we are finally in the last 9 weeks stretch of school.  The end is insight! Oh and SB is in two weeks! Woohoo!!
I know you're tired mom so I'll help do the dishes...

2. We have been to see some of my best college friends over the last month, and it has been so so much fun!
In February we went to see my friend Jamie for her baby shower. She looks amazing, and I was so happy to spend the day celebrating her little sweetie on the way.

A little off centered, but college sorority sisters...

In March, we went to visit our friends Ashley and Ashley (Boy) and their sweet little guy Emery. Some of our other college friends came over too and we had so much fun.
We waited until way too late to take the picture and we all (meaning me) look exhausted

The sweet baby boys, Walker, Houston, and Emery
3. Walker is out of control, but so so much fun. He is literally everywhere and goes non-stop all day long. But he's such a good natured baby, and is so good everywhere we take him. I feel like God blessed us so much with Walker, I'm afraid our next baby maybe hell on wheels! Ha!


4. We have had some crazy weather lately. It's been pushing 70-80 degrees for the last few weeks. We usually don't have weather like this until at least May. While I'm loving it, and enjoying wearing my spring clothes, I can't help but feel a little creeped out by it. I just keep wondering what's going on, because this is so unusual. Global Warming?
If this is not the face of pure joy, I'm not sure what is.

Seriously need to get this kid some boy toys!


5. Since the weather has been so amazing, someone has had to get a whole new wardrobe and it wasn't me or Blake. Oh my gosh ya'll, Walker is seriously cute in his new shorts. My mom has been super generous in buying Walker some new clothes and we really appreciate it. By the way, his spring stuff is mostly 18 months. It's a little big, but I felt I definitely needed to go up because I want him to wear most of this stuff through the summer if possible.


6. I started and read all three of the Hunger games books in a week. I thought the hubs might kill me, but I just couldn't stop. They were so good. I also am dying to see the movie this weekend.

7. This past weekend Blake and I went out of town for his work function and had a great time. We got to get dressed up and be grown ups for a while. We were all decked out and only managed to get a yucky iphone pic half way through the night.

8. My grandma has been living in Florida for the last few years with my aunt and finally made a trip home and got to meet Walker for the first time!

9. Walker is officially 10 months old and doing new things daily. I need to get his post up!
so strong!

10. I really hope to do a better job blogging, I forget so much if I don't write in on the blog!

Have a great week! Let the SB count down begin!

1 comment:

AbbyS. said...

He is getting so big! Look at him standing up and doing dishes. Give that boy some chores! :)
Cute pics of you and your Sigma girls. Love seeing pics of your sweet boy.