Friday, August 6, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

. Today for breakfast I ate yogurt, and one of the Arnold's flat buns toasted.


2. My go to/never fail recipe Poor man's meal, it's quick and easy!

3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is I don't do this much any more but I use to only eat mustard with my french fries. It's so good!

4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I tried to make a Ruben wrap up sandwich (A pampered chef recipe) I thought Blake liked this type of sandwich so I spent all this time making a fancy version. I took one bite and wanted to gag, but I told Blake it was good anyways. He took a bite and said oh it is good. Then I said "It's terrible!!" and he said, "It's awful!" lol! We were first married then. I still say, I didn't make it wrong, it just was awful!

5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Cookies and Cream, it's my all time favorite!

6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is mayonnaise...just the sight of it makes me want to gag! YUCK!

7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I like dinner the best. Thats when I feel like I can eat a little bit more and not feel so guilty!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

My favorite meal is dinner too :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Romanian Princess said...

This is Nicole from the Bingham Tribe, your blog is so cute I'm going to follow it! Please do me a favor and follow me back! Thanks!

http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com

Mrs. Buck said...

What's poor man's meal? I'm intrigued!

Have a great weekend!

The Shamblins said...

Poor Man's meal is a name that my hubby and I made up for our favorite dinner because it's so cheap to make! YOu can find the recipe under my July posts!