So I already missed the second day of my week of thanks! Oops! I fell asleep on the couch last night while I was watching tv and didn't wake up until 11:00!
Anyways...today (and yesterday and always) I am thankful for...
My sweet husband and partner in this crazy game called life!
I feel so blessed to get to spend my life with someone that I know God hand picked for me!
(This is our first picture when Blake went with me to my sorority formal!)My husband...
loves Jesus
makes me laugh
tells me I'm beautiful (even when I feel yucky)
comforts me when I'm sad
spends hours talking to me about nothing
wants the same things for our future
holds my hand
prays with me daily
takes care of me in so many ways
loves me even when I'm unlovable.
(Our second wedding anniversary)While I could go on and on, I know that God has given us a rare and beautiful relationship in today's world and I will cherish it forever! I couldn't have been given a better partner to share my life with.
Thank you Jesus for my perfect match!


1 comment:
Awww what a sweet post! Sounds like you have a great hubby :)
Post a Comment