Thursday, November 18, 2010

Double thanks...

I'm writing two posts today to keep up with my week of thanks since I missed yesterday...

Today I am thankful for...
My (continually growing) Family

First and foremost, I know I would be nothing without the love and dedication that my parents have given me over my 27 years of life. They have provided for me, cared for me, and given me more than I ever needed in this life.

I'm also so thankful to my parents for giving me lifelong best friends in my siblings! I think every child should have at least one sibling to grow up with. I can't imagine how boring my life would have been without Erika, Ryan, and Lindsay!


Very old picture...looks like I have a new objective this holiday season!


And of course when thinking of family I can't forget about some of my extended family. It is such a blessing to have them in my life!Funny that two babies have been added since this picture!



I'm thankful that I also have a new (not really new anymore) family in my in-laws!
Thank you for helping to shape Blake into such a wonderful man! It really
paid off for him to grow up living with his mom and sister! He He!




And last but not least my precious babies! Blake and I will consider ourselves lucky if our own babies are half as beautiful and half as sweet as our nieces and nephew!!

My sister's beautiful babies.
Ella, Emeri, and E
vie



Blake's sister's beautiful babies.
Adalyn and Bryson



My brother's beautiful baby (who I really need to get a picture with!)
Landri




No comments: