With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's time to stop and count our blessings.
Over the next week I want to celebrate some of the things I am most thankful for.
Today (and everyday) I am thankful for...
My AMAZING God.
Growing up in church I've always been aware of God's hand in my life. However, in the last year I have seen God working in my life in more ways than I thought possible. He has used heartbreaking situations to show me his plan and to teach me to trust. I've grown closer to him and have learned to find comfort knowing He is the one in control and his plan for my life is far greater than anything I could have picked for myself. I've learned to let go, and let God and of course, He never fails!
I am incredibly blessed and find amazing joy in knowing that it is all because of HIM!
Over the next week I want to celebrate some of the things I am most thankful for.
Today (and everyday) I am thankful for...
My AMAZING God.
Growing up in church I've always been aware of God's hand in my life. However, in the last year I have seen God working in my life in more ways than I thought possible. He has used heartbreaking situations to show me his plan and to teach me to trust. I've grown closer to him and have learned to find comfort knowing He is the one in control and his plan for my life is far greater than anything I could have picked for myself. I've learned to let go, and let God and of course, He never fails!I am incredibly blessed and find amazing joy in knowing that it is all because of HIM!


No comments:
Post a Comment