Monday, August 15, 2011

Really...Already?

Tuesday is dooms day around here for this little momma. You guessed it, I will be officially heading back to work. I cannot believe that the summer is already over and another school year is about to begin. I generally love what I do, but this year I have a whole new set of emotions about going back to work. In all honesty my heart is breaking a little. :( I would much rather be changing diapers, cleaning up spit up, and snuggling with little man all day. Unfortunately in this season of my life, I am not able to stay home. I'm praying that one day God will present us with this opportunity.

I keep reminding my self that we are super blessed in the fact that I will only be a few minutes away from Walker every day, he's with my mom 3 days and a friend's mom 2 days, I only work 7:45-3:15 (of course I'll have more to do than these hours allow but at least I can be home doing those things.), and it's only 180 more school days until I can be home with my little man again.

Keep us in your prayers this week as we adapt to this huge change! I have a feeling it will be much harder on me than Walker!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I'll definitely be praying for you and thinking about you! I I know it will be super hard but it's wonderful that he will be staying with your Mom and your friend's Mom because you know they will love on him all day long.

Blissfully Burton said...

You will soo be in my prayers! I haven't even had my baby yet but I'm already worried for this day! ha! I really applaud you for going back to work. Recently I've started reading a lot of 'working mom' blogs because they are so much more realistic than SAHM's and I feel like I can sort of relate to how they feel! Hope it goes ok!

Jamie said...

Hope you have a great school year and those 180 school days go by quickly :)

Jen Watts said...

Good luck with everything! I'm stopping over from Stephanie's blog and had to comment regarding your comment on lansinoh vs medela!! I thought I was the only one who thought this.. Lansinoh are far more superior :)