One year ago today we were welcoming home my sister's third baby girl, Evie,and I was so hoping/wishing/praying that I could have my own little one...
![]() |
| OK, Will I ever be this skinny again? UGH! |
Later that night, we found out that we did actually have our own little baby growing in my belly!
Its hard to believe the little baby that was just the size of a teeny, tiny poppy seed is now this sweet, precious, adorable, wonderful, amazing, smiley little guy.
Walker Paul, you make our whole lives better, and we love you to the moon and back and back and back!




3 comments:
So sweet! :)
that's so neat that's when you found out. :)
BTW- I think you look GREAT! You are a skinny Momma for sure!
It IS amazing, isn't it? I remember thinking that I would never be happier than that moment and then she was born and happy (and love) took on a whole new meaning.
Post a Comment