Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WILW

Linking up with Jamie here...

1. I cannot wait for Walker to wear his little Halloween costume. I of course don't want to give it away quite yet, but here's a hint, it's blue and came from Amazon.com. Ha! Until then I'll just share my cutie in his Halloween shirt.

2. Dare I share this next one...Well Walker seems to have his groove back in the sleeping department.  Only one problem...

This is his new preferred position. Now keep in mind on this particular night, I laid him on his back with his head at the total other end of the bed  and before I even got out of the room he was turned around and flipped over! 
Oh yea, this may be a problem too...

Maybe we should invest in the mesh bumpers.

3. Being a mommy. I highly recommend it! Ha. It seriously warms my heart to know this little guy is all mine (well Blake's too!)
4. Our new rug. Until I can get my living room cleaned up for a proper photo, here's a sneak peek.
Do you love it? BTW these two are quickly becoming best friends.

5. My sweet hubby who still melts my heart.
He's sick right now, so say a little prayer for him!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, Walkers hair is really starting to lighten up! Still cute as a button and turning into a little man more and more:) love the new rug!

Tami said...

I can't wait to see Walker's halloween costume. I know he's going to be a cutie! Emerson has been sticking her arms and legs out of her crib too. One day she got both legs stuck! I thought about getting the mesh bumpers but I read that the AAP even recommends avoiding those! I guess I'll have to dislodge some limbs every now and then. Haha! :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Walker looks so grown in that first picture!