We had an amazing first Christmas with our sweet boy. I wasn't sure how into it he would be, but he was so fun all day long, and I took so many pictures this will be a multiple post event!
Blake and I stayed up late on Christmas Eve making sure everything was ready for Santa. (So fun by the way.) We put out the milk and cookies and headed to bed...
![]() | |
| The adorable plate and mug were a gift from our neighbors for Walker. I used to babysit Ali and Jake and I'm pretty sure Jake wasn't too much older than Walker is now at that time! Crazy! |
We woke up to a note from Santa and some super fun presents!
![]() |
| By the way this little note caught me way off guard because when we went to bed there was still a plate full of cookies. For just a second I felt like a kid again! Ha! |
Santa tried not to go over board since Walker is still too young to understand what's going on. Walker woke up in a great mood and was so into everything that morning!
![]() |
| Can I please get my presents now? |
We let him go through all his Santa stuff first.
![]() |
| You mean this is all for me? |
We had a very difficult time getting him to hold still for any pictures! That house is way too cute. When it was suggested to me, I hadn't really heard of it. It is definitely something that I know can grow with Walker for a good while!
Next we let Walker open all of his presents from Mommy and Daddy.
I wrapped all of Walker's presents in a special puppy dog paper.My mom always wrapped each of our presents in a specific wrapping paper. She never put tags on the packages and we didn't know who the presents belonged to until Christmas morning when she would tell us. This is definitely a tradition I want to carry on with my kids, but since I only have one baby right now, there wasn't a big reveal.
![]() |
| Funny that in these pictures Walker seems most excited about the new clothes! He really did love the toys too! |
Blake and I exchanged a few gifts too. We both got new watches. Mine is
so fun and I sorta love it! I got some cute new clothes and Blake got a
new speaker for his iPod/ iPhone. We never go overboard with each other
since we buy ourselves pretty much what we want throughout the year. So that pretty
much sums up our first Christmas morning as a family of 3.
More to come from the rest of our Christmas festivities!
More to come from the rest of our Christmas festivities!


















1 comment:
so fun!! h has her own paper too!
Post a Comment