Sunday, December 11, 2011

Seeing Santa

Yesterday we took Walker to see Santa! As per his usual self, Walker loved him. He laughed at the girl who was taking his picture and didn't mind Mr. Claus one bit!


Does anyone else think my child looks huge sitting on Santa's knee? :(


I have to add that Blake and I were quite disappointed with this not so jolly Santa. Blake said that he thought Walker was about to turn around and punch him and say, "Smile Santa, this is my first Christmas old man, and you're ruining it!" Ha! Oh well at least Walker wasn't sitting up there telling the old grump all of his Christmas wishes! We got a precious picture of our sweet boy, so that's all that matters, right?

2 comments:

Joeylee said...

Awe he looks so cute & his outfit is adorable. I hate santas that don't smile or look happy!!

mariel said...

His outfit is so cute! Love it! Emma's about the same age and cried 2 out of the 3 times she's seen Santa!