Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11 on Wednesday


11 loves on Wednesday…with Project 366 (its leap year!) photos so far! (Note: I had to copy the pictures from blogger after uploading them the first time and they are a little grainy in the collages. UGH!)

I’m loving that this is a short week for students. I have so much to catch up on and I am so looking forward to Friday. Hopefully I will actually have some time to work in my room.

I’m loving Monday is a holiday so I get to stay home with my handsome boy!!

I’m loving that Blake is getting ready to schedule his vacations for the year, and it makes me excited to think of Walker on the beach!
I’m loving my new camera, although I need some help figuring out how to reduce the shadow in the background. Any tips? I know I probably need more natural light so I don’t have to use the flash but unfortunately as a working momma, most of my pictures have to be taken in the evenings.

I’m loving the relatively mild winter we’ve been having. Ordinarily I am a lover of snow days but I think I will be ok with getting out of school before Memorial day!
I’m loving the theme I’ve picked out for Walker’s birthday (in four months!ha!) I know, I know. I plan to get crafty with it, so with Walker, I best get busy!
I’m loving that Blake won an eBay auction for me last night! I’ve never “eBayed” but wow it could be addicting! We won a new Cricut cartridge for $20, that I plan to use for Walker’s birthday. (Let me just add that I am a procrastinator by nature so this type of organized behavior is very odd for me! Ha! No really! I guess your baby only turns 1 once right!?)
I’m loving that I live close to my parents and my mom is willing and able to keep Walker a few days a week. This is something that I can never thank her enough for!

I’m loving that I have ladies group at church tomorrow. I love getting to catch up with the girls and get some Jesus time too!

I’m loving that I’ve been faithful to my WW all week. No cheating here!

I'm loving my little family. We definitely aren't perfect and definitely have our moments, but I know they are a gift from God and without them I would be lost!




Have a great rest of the week!!