Monday, January 2, 2012

Blue Eyed Boy

Today Blake and I celebrated the start of 2012 by purchasing a brand spankin' new Canon Rebel T3i camera! Eek! I'm so stinkin' excited about it. I had an older version of the Canon Rebel but it broke and it's 6.5 years old, so I couldn't justify paying a hefty price tag to get it fixed. I think we ended up getting a pretty rockin' deal on bundled package so I even got an additional lens! Woohoo!

So my old camera wasn't even really that old and will still be used on the go, but today I was taking some practice shots and I can't get over the clarity of the pictures.




 

 I get to stare into these baby blues every day but vary rarely are they captured in photos.  I'm pretty sure I have a lot to learn with the new camera but I definitely think I'm going to love it!

Girls, do you think I'm going to be in trouble when this little cutie grows up? Ha!

No comments: