Sunday, April 22, 2012

SB '12 part 1

We headed south a few weeks ago for spring break for a much needed beach trip in Hilton Head. The weather was so perfect, and Blake and I got some major time to relax and some much needed time with our sweet boy. I took about 1 million pictures so I'll have to do multiple posts. 

This was our first night to dinner and our first day on the beach.
Could you not just eat him up!

First time to actually touch the sand!
Worn out!

Prissy girls

So sweet
Not too sure about the water

2 comments:

AbbyS. said...

I can't wait to get to the beach!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics. W is about the same age C was when we took him to the beach for the first time. Such sweet memories.

Blissfully Burton said...

umm, did I miss the post where he is walking or am I have a dumb moment?!