Saturday, December 29, 2012

Guess What...??!!!

We are so excited to share that our little family of three...


Will soon be a family of four!!

We will be welcoming a second baby BOY to our family in May!  This has been a huge part of my lack of blogging. For the first 16.5 weeks of this pregnancy I have been so nauseous and exhausted. Between working, and taking care of Walker in the evenings I've had zero energy to do anything else. While it's been kind of miserable, I know it will all be worth it in May when we get to hold our sweet second son in our arms! 

I will share the rest of the details soon! Also I'm open to name suggestions...I love Walker's name and the meaning behind it so much, we're having a hard time coming up with a name that we love equally as much!

5 comments:

Callie said...

Congratulations, how exciting!

Tami said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting!!! Walker is going to be such an adorable big brother. I can't wait to hear all the details!

Joeylee said...

Congrats. So happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear more details

Unknown said...

Congrats! We are expecting our second son in April and I am sure you agree, this pregnancy is flying by! Hope you are feeling better!

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations!!! Yay for more baby boys!! I can't wait to hear the details!!