Can I just say that I am secretly wishing for Walker to have Blake's baby hair!Look at that mop! I love it!!
Anyways, with my curiosity getting the best of me I decided to try the baby morpher out on thebump.com. I put in a recent picture of Blake and a recent picture of me and it supposedly shows you a picture of what your child will look like...
Ha! Red hair is actually a possibility for our little guy. Blake's mom is a natural Red-Head! For the record this is the second time I've tried this tool and our first baby had blonde curly hair!
However, I'm not going to consider this a for sure look-a-like for our baby because my sister tried it to see how accurate it is. This is what her baby would supposedly look like...
HaHaHa!
I'm pretty sure these little beauties (her actual babies) look nothing like the picture above!
Ha! Red hair is actually a possibility for our little guy. Blake's mom is a natural Red-Head! For the record this is the second time I've tried this tool and our first baby had blonde curly hair!However, I'm not going to consider this a for sure look-a-like for our baby because my sister tried it to see how accurate it is. This is what her baby would supposedly look like...
HaHaHa!I'm pretty sure these little beauties (her actual babies) look nothing like the picture above!
Secondly: Thursday night Blake and I went to "Couple's Night" at our church for couples in their 20's and 30's. We had such a great time and we are thankful to meet other young couples at our church. The group has branched off from a Women's group for the same age. I have met some great girls in the group and look forward to getting to know them better. It's so funny that I've gone to my church my whole life (since then it has grown by nearly 6 times! PTL!) but there are so many people I don't know. In the group we were reminded to let go of the things that we have an "appetite" for that may get in the way of our marriages. I'm going to really focus on playing on my phone, and reading on my Kindle less so that I can spend more time with Blake when we are both home. Sometimes I get so sucked into these things that I get lost in my own little world and I'm sure that it doesn't make Blake feel very appreciated, and I never want anything to come between our sacred marriage!

Have a great weekend!




1 comment:
I love the name Walker! I have been comparing me and husband's baby pictures too trying to figure out what our little one will look like. It's so fun to think about!
Post a Comment