
2. I'm loving my new Keurig coffee maker. It's so much easier, quicker and less messy to use in the mornings when I'm in a hurry! I'm still trying out different kinds of K-Cups. What are your favorites?
3. I'm loving the mattress that Blake and I bought when we got married 3 years ago is finally paid for!! We wanted a Tempur-Pedic and thought the four years free financing was a great deal at the time. That monthly payment has seriously gotten on my nerves, although we did get it paid off 10 months earlier than the scheduled financing! I may sleep even better tonight!

4. I'm loving that I'm finally feeling a little better after fighting a nasty cold for almost a week!
5. I'm loving that I'm 20 weeks pregnant today. Half way (or a little less) to baby!! (more on this later)

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

3. I'm loving the mattress that Blake and I bought when we got married 3 years ago is finally paid for!! We wanted a Tempur-Pedic and thought the four years free financing was a great deal at the time. That monthly payment has seriously gotten on my nerves, although we did get it paid off 10 months earlier than the scheduled financing! I may sleep even better tonight!
4. I'm loving that I'm finally feeling a little better after fighting a nasty cold for almost a week!
5. I'm loving that I'm 20 weeks pregnant today. Half way (or a little less) to baby!! (more on this later)

Hope you have a great rest of the week!





1 comment:
Thanks for playing along!
Glad you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment