Happy Valentine's Day! We don't usually make too big of a deal out of Valentine's day, but we did have a nice dinner! We actually sat at the bar at the restaurant to avoid the long wait. I had to laugh thinking that there won't be too many more dinner dates where we can sit up there. I don't think they have baby seating!Ha! Anyways, I hope you've had a great day!
I wanted to share some furniture pics. I'm not so sure my camera is portraying the color of the wood exactly, but we are really pleased with our purchase! There is still so much to do before Walker comes but at least the furniture can be checked off the list!
So here is a sneak peak...

Thank goodness for Blake's dad, who waited at our house for the furniture to be delivered while Blake and I were both working!
I wanted to share some furniture pics. I'm not so sure my camera is portraying the color of the wood exactly, but we are really pleased with our purchase! There is still so much to do before Walker comes but at least the furniture can be checked off the list!
So here is a sneak peak...

Thank goodness for Blake's dad, who waited at our house for the furniture to be delivered while Blake and I were both working!


Blake and Art putting the changing rails on the top of the changer, that will one day be used as a dresser!
My dad came over and helped Blake put the crib together!
Ignore all the junk in the floor. I still have some cleaning out to do!
And the finished crib, which I love. (This is a more accurate picture of the color of the wood.) We actually don't have a mattress yet but I just wanted to see how the bedding would look! Our bedding is Lamb's & Ivy Papagayo. It is so nice in person and the detail in the stitching is beautiful!We ordered our furniture from www.csnstores.com and got a great deal. It is the Westwood Designs Cypress Point Collection in Toffee Almond Distressed. We also go a chest but I haven't taken a picture of it yet!



No comments:
Post a Comment