Yesterday the teachers at school threw a baby shower for me and another girl I work with. I know it's a little early for me, but Erin is due any day and I'm sure it was easiest to do it all at once.
Delicious Cake! We are both having boys, in case the blue on the cake didn't tip you off!
The baby momma's.
(Please pay no mind to my gross hair...I don't
know what is going on with it these days!)
Thank you to all the PHE staff who got us adorable gifts! We got all kinds of cute clothes,
diapers, a bouncy seat, and our high chair! I can't wait for my little buddy to use them all!
........................................................................................................................................................................
On a separate note...I checked out the spring line at Gymboree yesterday...OH MY GOSH! I'm thinking about picking up a second job so I can buy everything they sell! Ha!
I decided with a dad who loves this...
(Blake in his college golf days)
My baby definitely needs this...
or maybe just this...
Both the outfit and the shirt are from Gymboree's Golf Pro Line
Only one problem...the size for this doesn't start until 3-6 months and I'm afraid our little guy won't be big enough to wear it this summer... I guess we'll have to wait and see...

diapers, a bouncy seat, and our high chair! I can't wait for my little buddy to use them all!
........................................................................................................................................................................
On a separate note...I checked out the spring line at Gymboree yesterday...OH MY GOSH! I'm thinking about picking up a second job so I can buy everything they sell! Ha!
I decided with a dad who loves this...
(Blake in his college golf days)My baby definitely needs this...
or maybe just this...
Both the outfit and the shirt are from Gymboree's Golf Pro LineOnly one problem...the size for this doesn't start until 3-6 months and I'm afraid our little guy won't be big enough to wear it this summer... I guess we'll have to wait and see...



No comments:
Post a Comment