Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WILW

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday...



  • I'm loving my husband more than ever. He has been taking such good care of me during my pregnancy, and has been so patient with all my crazy hormones and mood swings! I am definitely blessed!
  • I'm loving that today marks my 25th week of pregnancy. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and got another great report. I have to go back in three weeks for the dreaded glucose test.
  • I'm loving that we finally ordered the chair and ottoman for the nursery this week! While it was a complete headache to order, I did get the chair I wanted and I can't wait to rock my sweet boy in it. (I'm not loving that it may take 10-12 weeks to come in. Cutting it a little too close for me!)
Newco Serenity Classic Glider in Buckwheat Velvet from Babies R Us...

  • I'm loving the weekend project Blake is going to be working on...can we say hardwood floors? I mentioned a few posts ago that he got an allergy report that would probably be leading to some home renovations. Blake tested highly allergic to dust mites (yuck!). Unfortunately these things are impossible to get rid of but having hardwoods instead of carpet will help! (You know I hate that! Ha!) We had eventually planned to do this anyways but with this report and a baby on the way, the sooner the better.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I know y'all are so excited about the hardwood floors! That will be so nice!