Saturday, November 5, 2011

Giving thanks 4, 5 & 6


4. I am thankful for my incredible parents. They are both such wonderful, caring, Christian people and I definitely wouldn't be anywhere near the mommy or spouse or person I am today with out their loving influence.

5. Along those same lines, I am thankful for my parents' wonderful example of marriage. Its been such an amazing model for me. I now see what a blessing it is to be married to your best friend and in 32 years I hope Blake and I are still going as strong as those two love birds!
Aww, young love!
I'm working one day ahead today so here's number 6...
6. I am thankful for my siblings. Growing up as one of four children was probably one of the best things in my life. There was never a dull moment, and now I have three life long best friends! Love you, Erika, Ryan, and Lindsay.

No comments: