Thursday, July 8, 2010

32 Years and Counting...

Yesterday my parents celebrated their 32nd Wedding Anniversary. In today's world I think something that fantastic cannot go unnoticed. My parents are two of the most important people in my life. It has been their Christian influence, unending love, constant devotion, and years of hard work that has shaped my siblings and myself into the adults we have grown to be.

On their 30th my sister and I made them a photo book from a collection of pictures taken through the years. I wanted to share some of these with you this morning.
























The start of a beautiful life together, July 7, 1978!












































Today, looking better than ever!

Thank you so much for showing me a healthy marriage and what it means to be married to your best friend. I pray everyday that Blake and I can follow your amazing example and be as blessed as you have. Love you!!

No comments: