It all started on Thursday night when Blake was "helping" his mom find a new car. Ryan showed her a car she loved but didn't feel it was practical for use at her camp...In steps Blake who thinks it's a great deal and would make a great "work" car! He's so funny, I think he was scared to ask me about it because it was supposed to be my turn to get a new car!! Well it was a good deal, and I did like it better than Stu (his Sentra that we lovingly named!) So add that up and this makes the 8th, yes I said 8th car, that Blake has had in the 4.5 years we've been together! WHAT...WHO DOES THAT? Oh well, I guess it works with my car business family.
So our Friday night was spent signing away for yet another car for Blake...I told Kevin the finance manager that he isn't allowed to do anymore deals for Blake unless the car is for me!
Meet Lola the Lexus!
**By the way I have now sent my dad and brother on a mad search for my next purchase...I'm thinking SUV this time. My favorite choices are the HONDA PILOT, NISSAN MURANO, or (my most favorite but of course the most expensive) a new TOYOTA 4-RUNNER. Any suggestions?Since Friday was all about Blake, I made sure Saturday was all about me and had Blake and his dad hang our freshly painted shutters back up!

During the rehanging: YIKES!! Biting my nails at this sight! BE CAREFUL!!
I must say if you live on our street and were watching as Blake, his dad, and I (who am I kidding, I didn't do much) put these babies back up, you definitely got some entertainment! What a job!
AND FINALLY THE END RESULT...
Check out the before and after pictures...I must say I'm loving the new look!!
Before: extremely faded forest green shutters
Before: extremely faded forest green shuttersDuring the rehanging: YIKES!! Biting my nails at this sight! BE CAREFUL!!
I must say if you live on our street and were watching as Blake, his dad, and I (who am I kidding, I didn't do much) put these babies back up, you definitely got some entertainment! What a job!
AND FINALLY THE END RESULT...
AFTER! I think it looks so much more crisp, and I love it! (If you do not feel the same please refrain from sharing your opinion!!)
Next on the list for home improvement: Landscaping and replacing the horrible, unsightly, rusted gold lights hanging on the house!
After hanging the shutters we were exhausted and went to the pool for a bit...when we came home I finally caught up with the rest of the world and watched...
Pretty exciting stuff! I now need to see Eclipse! But I must say I am a little sad that I never took the time to read the books first. By the way...I'm sorta leaning toward TEAM JACOB!
Moving on to Sunday...
Blake and I got to witness our precious, little nephew, BRYSON be dedicated to the Lord by his parents, Bryan and Alissa! What a special moment for the little guy, even though he is completely unaware of what went on in his honor...

Pretty exciting stuff! I now need to see Eclipse! But I must say I am a little sad that I never took the time to read the books first. By the way...I'm sorta leaning toward TEAM JACOB!Moving on to Sunday...
Blake and I got to witness our precious, little nephew, BRYSON be dedicated to the Lord by his parents, Bryan and Alissa! What a special moment for the little guy, even though he is completely unaware of what went on in his honor...

We love you sweet Bryson, and we can't wait to see GOD's plan unfold for your
beautiful little life!
That pretty much wraps up our weekend! Now on to more graduate school work! :(
beautiful little life!
That pretty much wraps up our weekend! Now on to more graduate school work! :(


1 comment:
Hey! I just found your blog :) Your house looks great! Glad things are going well for you!
Post a Comment