Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite thing about this week has been visiting with my friend Ellen and the time spent with my husband last night. (He understands me in a crazy way!)

2. The weather this week has been HHH-Hazy, Hot, and Humid...thank goodness my parents new pool is up and running!

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was my new bathing suit from Victoria's Secret!

4. The last movie I saw was Grown-ups with B. and my parents. Some really funny parts but a little silly.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would be spending the day with Blake at the pool, just hanging out...I love summer vacation but I wish he had the time off too!


6. As a teenager I was active in school activities and cheerleading...I did give occasional lip to my parents...but for the most part I think I was a pretty good kid.

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with I honestly can't think of anyone I would trade with! I guess that means I'm pretty happy!

3 comments:

Romanian Princess said...

Love the bathing suits from Victoria Secret, which one did you get?!

The Shamblins said...

I got the yellow and white polka dot one..it's the one with the bandeau top!

Erica said...

Hey! I know exactly which bathing suit you are talking about! It's so cute! I can't wear yellow to save my life though... lucky you! I just saw your comment on my blog so I wanted to stop by and say hi! I'm new to this blogging thing and I love finding other teachers!