Lately things have been on my heart that leave me wondering why we have to go through certain trials in our lives. It's so easy to ask God why this has happened to me or compare myself to others. Yesterday I was driving to meet my sister and one of my favorite Casting Crowns' songs came on the radio. This song spoke volumes to my heart and nearly brought tears to my eyes. I almost felt like it was God himself talking to me, telling me all will be ok.
In this song the lyrics say...I barely hear you say whisper through the rain, I'm with you. Another line says, Every tear we cry he holds in his hands. So often we forget that no matter what is going on with us (good or bad) God is there and HE is in control. It's not always easy to understand God's timing or his reasoning but I fully believe that HE is in control and his plan is far more perfect than anything I could want for my self, even if sometimes I need to be reminded while listening to the radio. Maybe this song will help you today!
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment