Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Today is a celebration of two of my favorite girls!

You both are so special to me, and I love that I got to spend time with you both on your special day!


My precious Mom is celebrating her ?? birthday today!
(In case you are unsure, my mom is the young looking thing on the left!)
Mom, You have had such an amazing influence on us, and we are so thankful for your constant love, patience, and guidance. What a wonderful blessing you are!





I could almost cry looking at the other birthday girl!
This is Ella when she was about 3 1/2 months old, visiting me at Georgetown!



Here we are today. When I saw her today she asked me if
I thought she looked bigger now that she is officially five.
Me, Ella, and Isabella

Yes Ella, you look/act bigger every time I see you,
and I actually can't quite get over how quickly you are growing.




No comments: