Monday, March 21, 2011

Nursery Projects

A few weeks ago, while browsing on Etsy, I stumbled upon these letters that just happened to match my nursery bedding perfectly.Kennedis Closet on Etsy

I really loved the idea of doing something similar in Walker's room, but I did not however love the price tag for $12 a letter!

I immediately started brainstorming and recruited my fabulously talented friend Ashley for help! I found the exact same letters at Hobby Lobby for $2.99 each (of course they were 50% off so they were only $1.50 each!).

I showed Ashley the picture and she started drawing on them. Right away I knew I would love her handiwork!

She finished them this weekend and I cannot stop looking at them! I cannot wait to hang them up!
Absolutely beautiful! I actually think they look better then the ones on Etsy because the colors are a little brighter!

Here's a couple of close up shots!















Thank you so much Ashley! We love them!!