How far along: 28 Weeks
Size and development of baby: Walker is the size of a head of cauliflower. He is 16 in. long and weighs about 2.5 lbs! His skin is starting to smooth out and more fat is developing! (I love a chubby baby so this is exciting for me!)
Maternity Clothes: All pants are maternity! I still can fit into many of my shirts but some are pretty short so I have to put a tank under them. I'm getting pretty sick of my limited wardrobe. I'm ready for spring so that I can wear some cute dresses and such!
Gender: In case you didn't hear...it's a boy, Walker Paul Shamblin
Movement: He moves and wiggles all the time! When sitting down, he is kicking super high. It is actually kind of uncomfortable. A few others have finally gotten to feel his little kicks! Ella was the first person other than Blake to feel him and she thought it was hilarious! My mom has felt him a little and my team teacher, Amy got to feel him yesterday!
Sleep: I've been sleeping so good the last few weeks! I figure that my days are numbered in the sleep department so I'm savoring every second!
What I miss: Diet Mountain Dew. I told Blake that I want one right after I have Walker! I'm also having trouble bending over with ease!
Cravings: Salads and Fruit
Symptoms: Major sciatic nerve pain, and major heart burn!
Best moment this week: Ella's reaction to Walker's kicks! She is going to be such a great big cousin to my little guy! On Sunday I completely enjoyed Ella and Emeri giving Blake parenting tips for when the baby cries! I wish I could have taped it for my sister to see! They were so funny! I also love Walker's kicks! It lets me know he's still growing and developing!




No comments:
Post a Comment