This weekend Blake and I have stayed very busy trying to put our house back together. We still have some work to do, with one of those tasks being laying tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. For the most part though, our house is back to NORMAL (our version at least!)! I decided to give you a little peak at our living room with the floors finished! I think they look beautiful! I have a whole post planned with pictures from the beginning to end but now I think I may wait until the tile is finished too so you get the whole picture!
I also had to include a picture of the littlest helper so far in Walker's room.
She was handing us the "weaves" for "Waker's" room.
All finished! I love it! The glider will go in the corner under the little hanging monkey.
I purchased the decal from the Etsy shop, Simple Shapes.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I can't believe it's already almost over! This time change has me all thrown off!

She was handing us the "weaves" for "Waker's" room.
All finished! I love it! The glider will go in the corner under the little hanging monkey.I purchased the decal from the Etsy shop, Simple Shapes.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I can't believe it's already almost over! This time change has me all thrown off!






No comments:
Post a Comment