Linking up with Jamie again for WILW.All random pictures are via GOOGLE
I'm loving that the days are getting longer and it's finally spring!

I'm loving the beautiful "very unMarch like" weather we've had this week!
(minus the current rainstorm!)

I'm loving...all the extra girl time I've been having the past month!
K so these lovely ladies are my team teachers and we are actually on a field trip,but we have been out to dinner a few times lately, just no pics at the time!
Blake and I made a trip to Cincinnati a few weeks ago and stayed with my old roommate Ellen, and my other old roommate Ashley went to dinner with us.Yes, I'm way behind on sharing these pictures.
I also got together with my high school friends, Lisa and Erin. Again no pictures,this picture is from Erin's bachelorette party a few years ago.

I couldn't pass up sharing a picture of two of my favorite girls!
I've gotten to spend a lot of time with them lately and they are such a joy!
I'm loving that my baby shower is this weekend, and
some of my best friends from college are coming in for it!

I'm loving these things I just got in from a Thirty-One gifts party!
New lunch box= so much better than my Wal-mart bag!
Adorable bib and burp cloth set!
and most importantly
I'm loving my "ridiculously good-looking" and caring husband more than ever!
Thanks for being awesome B!
Hope you are having a great week!
I've gotten to spend a lot of time with them lately and they are such a joy!
I'm loving that my baby shower is this weekend, and
some of my best friends from college are coming in for it!

I'm loving these things I just got in from a Thirty-One gifts party!
New lunch box= so much better than my Wal-mart bag!
Adorable bib and burp cloth set!and most importantly
I'm loving my "ridiculously good-looking" and caring husband more than ever!
Thanks for being awesome B!Hope you are having a great week!


2 comments:
Great things that you are loving today!!! I have that same lunch box and LOVE it!
Thanks for playing along!
I have that same lunch bag too and think it's just the cutest!
Post a Comment