Sunday, May 15, 2011

37 Weeks and a surprise...

Well I had my pregnancy post for 37 weeks all typed up, I just needed Blake to take a picture of me and my big ole' belly, however...

Walker had other plans!

At my doctor's visit on Thursday morning things had majorly progressed and I was having contractions so he sent me to the hospital. I barely believed the doctor when he said we needed to go on over, and our families really didn't believe it either! Ha!

A few hours later we welcomed...
Walker Paul Shamblin
May 12, 2011, 5:19 pm
7 pounds 1 ounce
18.5 inches long



We are absolutely head over heels in love!

More pictures to come!!

7 comments:

amanda said...

he is adorable ashley!:) congrats to you both!

Blissfully Burton said...

He's beautiful! Ashley, you look great! Please tell me how you did it! ha! I also want to know all about your labor - was everything ok?! Congrats!!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh he is here! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well :)

Lyndsey said...

aaw yay he is beautiful!! congrats momma! can't wait to hear all the details of his birthday!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! He's precious!

Sara Price said...

Congrats...he is so sweet! Just wait, it's true what they say about little boys and their momma's!! Praying that the next few weeks are a breeze!!

The Shamblins said...

Thanks so much girls! We are so amazed by this little guy!