Before I go into my special award let me say it is officially May, which is most likely the month that we will meet our little man! AHHH! I'm so excited, I just can't stand it!!
Now for the award....
And the award goes to...
I have to give a special award to my hubby, Blake.
He spent the majority of the weekend shopping with me! Ha! We usually do spend the majority of our time together on the weekends but I know that shopping is not his idea of fun!
I wanted to get all of the things I needed for the hospital and when we come home after Walker makes his debut this weekend so I wouldn't have to worry about it. We went to several places yesterday and came home completely empty handed. Either I didn't like it or they didn't have my size or I just couldn't decide. Today we went at it again, and I was more successful but by the time we got home I know we were both exhausted!
Thanks babe for running me around all weekend! You are the best!
A SIDE NOTE TO ALL MY FELLOW PREGGY MOMMAS: Start looking as early as possible for all your nursing stuff. Literally everywhere didn't have my size or what they did have was ugly. If I would have started a little sooner I probably wouldn't have felt so stressed about it because I know I would have had plenty of time! Also, of all places I found two cute nursing gowns at SEARS. Who would have thought. Plus they were both very reasonably priced, even better!




3 comments:
Ha! Thanks for the tip! :) Now...what nursing things will I be needing?!
Can't believe it's almost here! Hope these next few weeks aren't too hard on you with work.
I just mostly had trouble with finding gowns for the hospital and nursing bras in my size! I also got a few tanks but I had to go to a couple of places because they didn't have my size in those either!
Can you order? I loved motherhood maternity for those things but mostly got the shirts that were made for nursing and waited to buy a couple more bras just in case i bought the wrong size?
Post a Comment