Saturday, May 21, 2011

Settling In...

Today makes one whole week that we've been home with Walker. I must say that we have been incredibly blessed with a next to perfect baby. I hate to even say that because I feel like I will jinx our luck, but Walker has been so good I barely even feel like I'm dealing with a newborn! Walker has been sleeping for about 3 or 4 hour stretches at night, waking up to nurse and then going back to sleep! I seriously haven't been getting up any earlier that 8:30 every morning! Unbelievable!! (Don't worry, I'm fully aware that this could all change any day!)
 We've taken about a million pictures of our little man, I'll try to only include a few!!
 This was our first day home and I think Walker made it like 5 minutes before peeing all over his little outfit! Needless to say we've been doing lots and lots of laundry!!
He's been such a good little sleeper during the day too. He also does not seemed bothered by noise and commotion going on around him. (ie: Our extremely loud, barking dog doesn't even faze him!)

I could just stare at that sweet little face all day long!!
He loves cuddling with Daddy when he gets home from work!
I mean seriously, could you not just eat him up!!
I am also so in love with all that hair!!
And just for fun I'll share this picture with you...
Walker? Nope...Blake! I think they are an almost perfect match! Crazy, huh?

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Yay for babies with lots of hair! I'm sure you get comments on it every time - I know I do! He sounds like a very happy baby and he sure is cute!

Jamie said...

He is such a cutie!