Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Love Hate Relationship...

Looks like Max has a new best friend..
.
I think this picture pretty much sums up the title of this post! Ha!
I'm not so sure Walker is feelin' the love just yet!
While I don't particularly love my sweet baby being slimed every time I turn around, I think that this is probably the beginning of a beautiful friendship. After all, every little boy has to have a dog, right?


On another note: Walker had his newborn photo shoot yesterday. Let me just say, OMG!! He was next to perfect for the whole two hours, and the photographer was amazing! She posted a few sneak peaks on her facebook page yesterday, and I'm practically dying over them! I cannot wait to see the rest. Check them out on the facebook page Ruthie Mae Photography. His are the pics under May 24. Stunning!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww, how sweet. I love your pictures, how cute!

Anonymous said...

That baby boy is beautiful! It sounds like he is so good, the baby boy I am hoping for:) I loved the post today about your dog because we have a little dog that I hope will love Colt when he arrives. You guys are such a beautiful family! I love reading your blog because it gets me excited about what's coming!

Anonymous said...

Pets are good for kids,it helps strengthen their immune systems being around animals.

PS.your baba is gorgeous,and has a really nice name!