This first part may be a little boring, sorry! I just want to remember everything! I also really need to get caught up on all these posts!
We spent 48 hours at the hospital after Walker's birth. This made it easier because we didn't have to go back at 48 hours to have his PKU test. Our hospital doesn't have the option for private rooms, ugh, but most of the time you end up not having to share. We were lucky and only ended up with a roommate for a few hours on Friday. Blake got to stay with us at the hospital both nights, and the nurses even let him sleep in the extra bed! While in the hospital Walker's weight dropped to 6lbs 11oz. He also started showing signs of jaundice. Our pediatrician (who we absolutely love) had us supplement with a special formula for about 48 hours to help Walker pass some of the bilirubin. By the time we left on Saturday his levels were back down to normal.
 |
| Completely on Cloud 9 |
 |
| So I love my husband and think that we have a pretty wonderful relationship, but seeing him with our baby has made my love for him increase by like 10,000% :) |
 |
| I cannot get enough of this sweet face! |
 |
| Wided eyed like his momma! |
 |
| Almost ready to go home!! |
1 comment:
He is so precious! So glad to hear everything went so well and you have a happy healthy little man!
Post a Comment