Monday, July 11, 2011

Home Thoughts...

Over the last 8 weeks I feel like I've been staring at the same boring walls for a little too long! After stalking admiring these home bloggers, I've decided I want them to come and decorate for me! 

Love the gallery wall, yellow lamps, and turquoise table! 

Love the navy rug with the yellow pillows.
I don't have time to go through pictures of all of my other favorite sites but I also love...

We've lived in our house for about a year and a half now and I'm still trying to get it put together. Here's where we started and where we are now...
Before moving in

Currently

We've come so far, but I still feel like we have a long way to go before our home will have the look I'm going for. I'd like to get a coffee table or some kind of ottoman in front of the couch, and with a little one sure to be crawling around with in the year, we need a rug.

I love love love this rug...
Found here
Its from pottery barn a few years ago and of course no longer available :(
I did find a similar one here...
Found here
but its a lot more than i want to pay :(

Do you think I would get tired of the tiled design?  Maybe I should go with something more simple like this...

Found here

or this...
Found here
I like the blue trimmed one but think that Sisal may be a little too rough for tiny little knees.

Humm... tough stuff.

1 comment:

Blissfully Burton said...

haha, we've had this conversation before! :) soo right there with you! I love the navy and yellow look. Man, I want to re-do our living area sooo badly but I'm scared of all the paint and trying to do it on a budget! Good Luck! Can't wait to see it all!