Sunday, July 31, 2011
MIA
So I've been a little MIA lately but I've been very busy working in my classroom! Let me just say that it is next to impossible to get anything done in there with a tiny infant! Also let it be known that the majority of my time in there has been spent wearing the Baby Bjorn! UGH! Oh well, I think it's Walker's way of saying he doesn't want me to go back to work! :( It also wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't decided to change schools! What was I thinking?!?! (In all honesty it is much better to be so close but just more work!) I'll be back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aww... I'm sure that's tough. Like you said, at least you're closer to home. I'm only a few miles (about a 5 minute drive) to my school and love it!
You can do it. If you think it is tough now wait until he is 3 and he pulls EVERYTHING off the shelves that you just organized! It will all get done. (At least that is what I keep telling myself!)
Ashley - I'm so excited to follow your blog! I also have an 11mo. baby boy, Peyton & have a blog - jonathanandsusan.blogspot.com! Good Luck starting school! Love Susan Fraley Barlow
Post a Comment