We had to do our weekly photo session this morning because we had a very long day yesterday. Walker seems to want to eat all the time. Growth spurt? I don't know, but I knew trying to get him to take pictures would be miserable for both of us! Ha! Anyways, this child is growing at warp speed. I bought him some adorable clothes at Baby Gap while we were at the beach thinking they would take him into fall...not so much. They were size 3-6 months and they fit him now. I ended up taking them back because he doesn't need long sleeves and jeans right now. Sadly they didn't have the next size in a few of the pieces. :( Today was the first weekly photo shoot where I had a hard time picking a picture to use! He is getting so cute and smiley by the day. I love it! Since I had such a hard time choosing, I'll share some of my other favorites too.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Walker's Weekly- 8 Weeks
Labels:
Weekly baby update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Happy 8 weeks Walker! He is just too cute! We have our 2 month shots on the 18th and I'm dreading them too. I'm trying hard not to think about it...
Post a Comment