Thursday, July 21, 2011

Walker's Weekly- 10 Weeks

10 Weeks
Is that pouty face not the most adorable/pitiful thing you've ever seen? I love his smiles but in ten years I want to remember that sweet little puckered lip too! Ok so at 10 weeks old, I think Walker looks huge! The outfit in this picture is 3-6 months and it fits him perfectly. Of course I have mixed feelings about this because I'm happy he's growing and healthy but I'm a little sad my baby is growing so quickly!

We've been having a crazy week. 
On Monday I packed this little cutie up and headed to my classroom to get a few things done.  Let's just say he lasted in the stroller for about 5 minutes. I don't know how I'm going to get anything done in there!

We've spent lots of time snuggling!

Walker busted out 6 month jamies on Tuesday night. :(

On Wednesday morning Walker almost rolled over from belly to back! I would say he will do this any day now!

Blake and I are just so in love with this sweet boy!

No comments: