Thursday, April 28, 2011

35 weeks and almost ready...

I'm sporting majorly gross hair today so I only wanted a belly pic!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 35 Weeks

Size and development of baby: My little guy just keeps right on growing! He is now the size of Crenshaw melon (whatever that is!) Ha! He's measuring in at about 18.75 inches and weighs between 5.5 & 6 lbs. Most of his body systems are ready for life on the outside! His main job for now is to pack on the pounds!

Maternity Clothes: Heavens yes! Did you see our picture? Ha! I do have a few regular tops I can still fit into but these days I'm all about the comfort!

Gender: Our little man, Walker Paul
Movement: All the kicks feel pretty strong but I think he might be running out of room because I'm not feeling the flip flops as much. This is the one part of pregnancy that I will truly miss!
What I Miss: getting up with ease, walking normal, my ankles ha!
Cravings: honeydew and cantaloupe

Symptoms: aches and pains, swollen feet, heartburn, crazy emotions

Best Moment this week: I think reaching 35 weeks is pretty exciting because I only have 35 days left! (Less now because I'm actually 35w1d)  Blake and I have also had some serious talks lately about how our lives are about to change. I wouldn't trade these last few days with just the two of us for anything! Also, I love watching Blake with little kids. He is so patient and caring. It makes my whole heart melt! He is going to be such an amazing Daddy. Walker is definitely a lucky little boy!
In other baby news: Our new chest is finally going to be delivered Monday! This will really help me to feel like I can finish up the nursery! Also, I'm going to go shopping for some things this weekend that I will need in the hospital so I can get my bag all packed up!

We are so close, the prize is in sight!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I was so excited for the 35/35 milestone! The clock is ticking! Enjoy the last few weeks y'all have just the two of you. Having a baby around 24/7 is AMAZING but it's definitely different!

Jen said...

Love the 35/35 milestone!! Almost there!