Saturday, April 16, 2011

5 years and counting...

Yesterday marked our 5 year dating anniversary! To be honest we both forgot for most of the day! Ha! Blake claims our wedding anniversary overrides our dating anniversary and he only has to remember one. I agree that there is no need to have some big fancy celebration, but that date changed our lives forever and we've been going strong ever since.

A walk down memory lane...

First Picture, First Summer,
First Beach Trip,  First WVU game
We look so young!


Engagement, Engagement Pictures
Wedding, Honeymoon



Newlyweds, 1 year,
2 years, 3 years

Now with a baby on the way

I could have added about a million pictures of me and my love but I decided to keep it short and sweet.


Blake, I love you so much and I'm so thankful that God hand picked you as my husband! I can't wait to see this next chapter of our lives unfold! You are going to be such an amazing daddy! Thank you for loving me everyday (even at my worst)! I love you!



No comments: