Thursday, April 14, 2011

Teacher Tip for Thursday...

Ok, so I don't claim to be a super teacher or anything but every once in awhile I'll stumble across something that makes my life as a teacher a little easier! (I'm all for the easy! Also, this tip may not be new for any of you, but I'd never seen it used for these purposes.)  Anyways, a couple of weeks ago I saw Lisa, the 4th grade teacher beside me cleaning off her dry erase board. I am definitely for the dry erase but hate the smeared look when you erase it. I don't always have time to spray it with the board cleaner through the day either.

So what was Lisa using that cleaned her board perfectly?
Via

I know, right? Who would have thought of using a Magic Eraser to clean a dry erase board. My team teacher, Ashley picked one up for us and it works fabulously! (Even red wipes perfectly clean!) You don't even need to spray it. Just write, and wipe!

Isn't it pitiful that this is exciting to me?Ha!